You Will Need
- ½ cup dried lavender flowers
- ½ cup dried rose petals
- dried zest of 1 orange, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch allspice
- 1 tablespoon orris root powder
- 5 drops rose essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
What to Do
1. Measure the base of your drawer, and make a paper pattern.
2. Pin the pattern to the doubled fabric, then cut out 2 rectangular pieces.
3. With the right sides facing, stitch around three sides, and turn the right way out.
4. Mix together the flowers and the other ingredients.
5. Fill the sachet sparingly with the fragrant mixture, and hand stitch the fourth seam shut.