iStockphoto/ThinkstockFor centuries lavender has been used to protect precious linen and clothing from moths. You can make these sachets for yourself or use them as party favors.
You Will Need
- ½ cup dried lavender
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 4 crumbled bay leaves
- dried peel of 1 orange, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons orris root powder
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- small muslin or cotton bags (available from craft shops)
What to Do
1. Mix the ingredients together.
2. Fill small muslin or cotton bags with this mix and tie them to your coathangers with ribbon.