1. Hunt for deals outside of your area.
2. Do your homework before you buy.
3. Beware of overselling.
4. Set a reminder for expiration dates.
5. Consider secondary markets.
6. Sometimes, the site will pay you.
7. Donât expect the best service.
8. To get the best deals, you need to personalize your account.
9. You donât have to pay for vouchers in advance.
10. Psst: You actually don't need to join all of them to find the best deals for you.
11. Some sites are more discreet than others.
12. You can literally see the world on a shoestring budget.
13. It's not just luxury purchases; you can save big on everyday items.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.