1. In many cases, the meteorologist is the highest-paid person on the broadcast, because weather is one of the top reasons why people watch local news.
2. Looks do matter when it comes to TV weather.
3. Bad weather is good for ratings. Really good.
4. The hurricane season forecasts that come out every year predicting the year's storm activity are almost always wrong.
5. Once you're under a severe weather "warning," assume it's going to happen.
6. There's no legal definition of a meteorologist, so anybody can call him- or herself one and get away with it.
7. We're not very good at predicting summer showers and thunderstorms, because they're so small.
8. The dew pointânot the relative humidityâis the best measure of how humid it feels outside.
9. Summer forecasting is a breeze compared with winter reporting.
10. Partly sunny is actually more gray than partly cloudy.
11. Don't take a shower during a thunderstorm.
12. Our long-range forecasts aren't very accurate.
13. Watch out for phrases like "Shocking forecasts to come" before commercial breaks
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.