10 Legendary Classics
1. God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
2. The Wonder of You – Elvis
3. At Last – Etta James
4. So Happy Together – The Turtles
5. Georgia on My Mind – Ray Charles
6. Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
7. Always on My Mind – Willie Nelson
8. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
9. Your Song – Elton John
10. You’re the First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
5 Inspiring Beatles Songs
5 Semi-Alternative Picks
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.