How to cope with common shopping stressors:
1. Tune out noise. Carry an MP3 player and listen to calming songs to drown out screaming kids and background music.
2. Be nice to your feet. Skip heels and slip into your workout shoes for a long trek around the mall.
3. Come clean.4. Watch your back. Don’t pull a muscle lugging hefty bags. Ask if the shopping center has locked storage, or make mini trips to the car.
5. Stay cool. Mall air can be overheated, so leave coats in the car.
6. Beware odor overload. Avoid headaches by steering clear of perfumeries and candle, soap and coffee shops.
7. Shopping online? Take plenty of breaks to avoid eyestrain and wrist problems.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.