The lure of dinosaurs never fades. This cheerful Halloween version can be put together quickly with sweat clothes and some colorful dusting utensils.
You Will Need
- 2 pairs matching sweatpants
- 1 matching hooded sweatshirt
- 2 extra-large (311⁄2 x 51⁄4 inches) Total Reach dusters
- 3 Mini-Reach dusters
Lightweight stuffing for tail, such as packing peanuts, fiberfill, foam, or crumpled paper.
What to Do
1. Start with the sweatshirt. Attach a long duster to back, starting at the neck (it will extend over sweatshirt bottom). Cover hood from center front to neck with small dusters, as in the photo at bottom left.
2. Cut one pair of sweatpants in half at center seam. Remove elastic at waist and ankle. Cut into tail shape. Sew, staple or glue seam at top. Attach tail to rear of second pair of sweatpants. Leave waist open until you have stuffed tail, then sew, glue, or staple it closed. Attach two remaining long dusters to length of tail with staples or glue.