The lure of dinosaurs never fades. This cheerful Halloween version can be put together quickly with sweat clothes and some colorful dusting utensils.
You Will Need
- 2 pairs matching sweatpants
- 1 matching hooded sweatshirt
- 2 extra-large (311⁄2 x 51⁄4 inches) Total Reach dusters
- 3 Mini-Reach dusters
Lightweight stuffing for tail, such as packing peanuts, fiberfill, foam, or crumpled paper.
What to Do
1. Start with the sweatshirt. Attach a long duster to back, starting at the neck (it will extend over sweatshirt bottom). Cover hood from center front to neck with small dusters, as in the photo at bottom left.
2. Cut one pair of sweatpants in half at center seam. Remove elastic at waist and ankle. Cut into tail shape. Sew, staple or glue seam at top. Attach tail to rear of second pair of sweatpants. Leave waist open until you have stuffed tail, then sew, glue, or staple it closed. Attach two remaining long dusters to length of tail with staples or glue.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.