A six-foot marabou feather boa (craft stores carry them) creates this skunk’s stripes, while its head and tail are a soft fake fur. Finding baby-size black pants and shirts is difficult. Try to find tights and a T-shirt if all else fails.
You Will Need
- 1 pair black pants
- 1 black shirt
- 1 black or white baby cap with ties
- 1 white 6-foot marabou feather boa
- 1 scrap (12 x 15 inches) black fake fur
- 2 pipe cleaners
What to Do
1. Cut fur into two pieces: One, 8 x 15 inches, will make the tail. The other, 4 x 15 inches, will make the hat (Step 3). Using the 8 x 15-inch piece of fur, make the tail. Put the right (furry) sides together and sew, glue, or staple the long seam, leaving one end open. Invert the tail so the furry side is out and flatten with the seam underneath. Insert the pipe cleaners on either side of the flattened tail and glue them in place. Attach tail to shirt bottom by the open end, using staples, glue, or stitches. Use the pipe cleaners inside the tail to give it shape, such as curling upward.
2. Attach boa to the back of the black shirt, starting at the waist. Run it up to the left side of the neck, across the neck, and back down to the waist as shown in the photograph at left. Then run it to the end of the tail. This creates two strips down the back and one down the tail.
3. To make the hat, take the 4 x 15-inch piece of fur and clip the corners of a 4-inch end to make a point. (Save the corners to become ears.) Place pointed piece of fur at top center of baby cap and attach across top of cap to nape. Attach boa on either side of cap fur to make two stripes on head. Attach corner pieces of fur to the sides of the cap below the boa stripes as ears (see photograph).
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.