There are times when we all need a little push. Should you go to the gym or catch up on TV? Vacuum the house or finish your book? Get up for work (but your bed is sooo comfy)? Grapple no more, lazy bones and procrastinators, instamotivation.com is here to help. The site delivers a quick, instant dose of oomph whenever you need it.
If all you need to get going is “On a scale of 1 to 10, you can do this!” then you click “I am motivated!” and you’re done. If not, clicking “push me a little more” will provide another axiom, perhaps something like The harder you work the better you get.
Other helpful quips include:
• The voice inside your head that says you can’t do this is a liar.
• It always seems impossible until it’s done.
• The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.
• Hey girl, Ryan Gosling is waiting for you at the finish line.
• Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
• You can do this. You can do this. You can do this.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.