1. When are you due?
2. Did you give birth naturally?
3. Is it a boy or girl?
4. Are you breastfeeding?
5. Is the baby eating enough? How often does she go?
6. Are you getting any sleep?
7. Are you planning to go back to work?
8. How much weight did you gain?
9. Are you sure you should be going to the (fill in the blank) with the baby?
10. Are you planning on having another?
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.