- Use a harness, not a collar.
- Begin the training in the house, when she’s hungry. Why the hunger? You’ll be using treats as an incentive.
- Start by putting her on the leash for one minute, then increase the time during each training session.
- Once she’s comfortable on the leash in the house, it’s time to venture outside.
- Stay in the yard and don’t go far. This also reduces the risk that you’ll run into dogs and other animals.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.