The North Shore Animal League America, the world’s largest no-kill rescue and adoption organization, is selling adorable e-cards with Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas, and seasons greetings messages—with proceeds going to save dogs and cats. The League has already rescued more than a million animals and is now in the thick of helping dogs and cats displaced by Hurricane Sandy.
If you’re one of those organized people who’s already sent out all your cards (and, oh yeah, you’ve probably bought and wrapped all of your gifts, too) , you might consider a 2013 Mutt-i-grees calendar, with a story and photo for every month of the year. That’s a serious amount of cuteness and inspiration for $20.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Pets
What You’re Sharing
- 9 Bizarre Facts About Newborn Babies That Doctors Don’t Tell You
- 11 Unforgettable Pieces of Life Advice (In Just 6 Words Each)
- 13 Things Airlines Don’t Want to Tell You (But Every Flier Should Know)
- “If You Find This Letter, Then It’s For You”: What It’s Like to Write Love Letters to Total Strangers
- 8 Things You Shouldn’t Do While Tired