OUTRAGEOUS ROMANTIC IDEAS
To make a big impression, consider these outrageous romance tips:
- Visit a karaoke bar and surprise your lover by getting up and singing "your song" to him/her.
- Kidnap her! Blindfold her. Drive her around town until she’s thoroughly lost. Then reveal your destination: Her favorite restaurant, or maybe a romantic inn.
- Make a giant greeting card out of a big cardboard box, (such as the type used to pack a refrigerator).
- Does your partner love M&M’s? Fill a one-gallon glass jar with them as a gift.
- Want to jazz up the presentation of a special meal? Buy a little hunk of dry ice from a local ice house. Put it in a bowl of water and place it on your serving tray. You’ll create wondrous, billowing white clouds!
- It’s romantic—but commonplace—to eat dinner by candlelight. So here’s a change of pace: Eat breakfast by candlelight.
- Take your lover on a surprise two-week vacation to Paris.
- Many couples have "His" and "Hers" matching towels, but here are some other ideas: "His" and "Hers" matching silk pajamas, motorcycles, T-shirts, overnight bags (have them packed at all times), jack-o’-lanterns at Halloween, rocking chairs, Porsches (millionaires need love, too), heart-shaped tattoos, Christmas tree ornaments, tennis rackets, beach towels.
NEXT: Affordable romantic ideas