If you don’t have as much time as you’d like for love, try these swift but sweet romance tips:
- Write "I love you" on the bathroom mirror with a piece of soap.
- Place a little love note or poem under the driver’s-side windshield wiper of his or her car.
- Every once in a while, kiss her hand with a flourish. Note: The proper way to kiss a woman’s hand is to lower your lips to her hand. You don’t raise her hand to your lips.
- Have "your song" playing on the stereo when your partner returns home from work.
- When out together in public, wink at your partner from across the room.
- On your partner’s birthday, send a thank-you card to his/her mother.
- Unplug the TV. Put a note on the screen saying, "Turn me on instead."
- Make a toast to one another every time you hold a wineglass. Make eye contact. Take turns making the toast. Whisper it.
- Get the whole "family of products" in the fragrance of her favorite perfume (bath powder, soaps, cremes, candles, etc.)
- Call your partner from work for no other reason than to say, "I love you."
NEXT: Classic romantic ideas