You may be in the Reunion stage if:
- Your children have left home or can take care of themselves
- Your careers are running smoothly
- You have more time for yourselves
- Your finances are at least somewhat secure
- The two of you can start and finish a conversation without frequent interruptions
- You perceive your spouse more as a business partner than as a soul mate
- You’ve been married 15 to 25 years
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.