6. Men: Start taking supplements of ginkgo biloba every day. The herb promotes better blood flow, getting more blood to the brain and…other organs. It doesn’t take much imagination to figure out how that might help you! Follow the instructions on the bottle, but check with your doctor first.
7. Make pesto and serve it over pasta tonight. Pesto contains pine nuts, great sources of arginine, the precursor for nitric oxide, a main ingredient in drugs like Viagra. Arginine helps open blood vessels so blood flow improves.
8. Go to the movies with your partner, sit in the back row, and neck like you used to when you were a teenager. You’ll be combining the forbidden with the frustrating — a sure bet to get your juices flowing.
9. Every time you pass your partner, reach out and touch or kiss him or her. Don’t allow these moments to go beyond the kiss or hug. Simply increasing the amount of physical contact you have with your partner will help with desire.
10. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon wheat germ on every cup of yogurt and every bowl of cereal you eat. Wheat germ’s rich in zinc, which is important to the production of that all-important hormone, testosterone. You can also get your fill of zinc in beef, eggs, and seafood — especially oysters!
11. When you’re at a party or out in public with your partner, take a moment to stare at him/her across the room as if you were still wooing one another. Sex falls out of a relationship when you take one another’s presence for granted. So don’t!
12. Rent an erotic video and watch it with your partner. Use the time to talk about what you like and don’t like during sex (and before and after).
13. Read a sexy “bodice ripper” out loud to your partner. Play-act the parts of the ravishing heroine and her handsome, yet dangerous lover.
14. Open your eyes when you kiss and when you are, um, intimate. Looking into your partner’s eyes during such times sends an incredible message of trust and honesty.