How much do you like free things? That’s the question you need to answer when considering a hotel. While most commercial airlines have dropped food service and charge extra for bags, hotels are now wooing you with free breakfasts. Here are a few national chain hotels with a delicious wake-up call.
2. Hampton Inn The first mid-priced national hotel brand to offer guests a complimentary continental breakfast is now offering their On the House breakfast. Their free offerings include eggs, bacon, sausage and waffles in addition to the traditional continental fare. On the Run breakfast bags are available for travelers who need to take their breakfast on the road.
3. Holiday Inn Express These hotels offer a full free breakfast bar called the Free Express Start Breakfast Bar, plus the option to take your meal to go.
4. Country Inn and Suites The Be Our Guest Breakfast selections vary by location, but could include waffles, scrambled eggs, or biscuits and gravy. The menu may also feature items like crispy bacon, savory sausage, or hard-boiled eggs, plus breakfast breads, fresh fruit, cereal and yogurt.
PLUS: 13 Hotel Secrets
4. Homewood Suites A full free breakfast includes signature dishes like warm Italian Countryside Farmhouse Frittatas and Orchard Eye Opener Cheese Omelets.
6. Residence Inn This Marriott hotel offers scrambled eggs and egg burritos, waffles, yogurt parfaits and even turkey bacon at some locations.
7. SpringHill Suites Another hotel in the Marriott family, SpringHill offers a free hot breakfast buffet.
8. Hawthorne Suites Eggs, bacon or sausage, French toast, pancakes and more hot dishes wake you up at this hotel.
9. La Quinta Inn & Suites The Free Bright Side Breakfast features make-your-own waffles, breakfast pastries, cereals, juice and coffee.
10. Wingate by Wyndam A full breakfast with Belgian waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage and more.
11. Staybridge Suites Staybridge cooks up a free hot breakfast buffet, plus Wolfgang Puck Coffee.
12. Comfort Inn Try out the Comfort Sunshine Breakfast with hot, fresh waffles and more.