1. You may be eligible for free tax software
2. Rewards may be taxable
3. Follow three easy steps for a quick refund
4. That said, refunds arenât as exciting as they seem
5. File even if you canât pay
6. Filing late can hurt your credit score â eventually
7. Itemization can mean a bigger return
8. You may not be able to avoid an audit, but you can try
9. Even part-time self-employment counts
10. Get a receipt for charitable donations
11. Green home improvements can earn you tax credits
12. You can recoup childcare costs
13. Thereâs an app for that
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.