1. If your cart is vibrating, proceed with caution.
2. If you can, skip the shopping cart altogether, or at least carry a smaller basket.
3. When you find what youâre looking for, use a price-comparison app like RedLaser or Google Shopper to else if the same item is cheaper somewhere else.
4. We often have better deals on weekdays.
5. If something sold at a mall kiosk catches your eye, remember this:
6. Just because something is at the end of an aisle with a big, bold price tag doesnât mean itâs on sale.
7. Please do invite your friend or husband to join you at the mall.
8. Donât be too surprised at poor customer service.
9. Thereâs a reason we call our register displays âimpulse towers.â
10. Clearance areas are designed to make you feel like youâre on a treasure hunt.
11. After you buy something, keep your receipt and pay attention.
12. Want to avoid the mall?
13. When youâre ordering online, especially if youâre shopping for jewelry, hereâs a tip for just before you hit âplace your orderâ: Cancel it.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.