1. Look for wine from regions that arenât as famous.
2. Choose lesser-known grape varietals.
3. Buy wine from warmer climates, such as Spain, California, or Australia.
4. Try out wine festivals for great deals on samples.
5. Before buying a bottle, ask the staff if it should be aged more.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.