• Silence a Squeaky Door: Rub onto hinges to stop irritating sounds.
• Soothe Bug Bites: Swipe onto a mosquito bite to reduce itching. The aluminum salts in the deodorant help stop pain and swelling.
• Prevent Blisters: Slide the gel variety around the sides and tops of clean, dry feet before slipping on a new pair of shoes. The deodorant lubricates problem areas to reduce rubbing.
• Freshen Your Closet: Uncap your favorite scented variety and place it in the corner of your closet for a powerful potpourri.
• Create Matte Cosmetics: Using your finger, dab deodorant under eyes and along the T-zone before applying makeup to solve shiny skin.
• Keep Feet Odor-Free: Apply a thin layer of clear deodorant to the bottoms of your feet before you go to bed at night for wetness and odor protection that lasts through the next day.
• Slip Into Jeans: Rub along your legs to easily slide into a tight pair of skinny jeans or your favorite fitted leather skirt.
Sources: Real Simple, beautytips4her.com, Yahoo! Voices, thecouponhigh.net, bellasugar.com, xojane.com, nbcnewyork.com
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.