We’re been big on baby pandas in our house ever since Tai Shan made his debut at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. in 2005. So when I heard about the birth earlier this week of a new panda cub at the same zoo, I headed straight for the Washington Post.
Fortunately, when the cute but minimal panda feature ended, this slideshow of “fascinating creatures from around the world” popped up. They’re not all pandas, but they’ll do.
(Photo by Shealah Craighead/Wikimedia Commons.)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Edith Macefield Was Offered $1 Million to Leave Her Tiny House. This Is Why She Refused.
- Why Do Adult Siblings Stop Speaking? The Psychology Behind the Not-So-Rare Phenomenon
- 36 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 14 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About the Titanic