We’re been big on baby pandas in our house ever since Tai Shan made his debut at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. in 2005. So when I heard about the birth earlier this week of a new panda cub at the same zoo, I headed straight for the Washington Post.
Fortunately, when the cute but minimal panda feature ended, this slideshow of “fascinating creatures from around the world” popped up. They’re not all pandas, but they’ll do.
(Photo by Shealah Craighead/Wikimedia Commons.)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time