What does it take for actors to land iconic roles? A noteworthy audition. Here, some of the best cold readings we’ve seen:
• Romantic Comedy: The camera can’t get enough of Audrey Hepburn when she tries out for the role of princess Ann in Roman Holiday.
• Sci-Fi Flick: Harrison Ford seals the deal after reading for the part of Han Solo in Star Wars.
• Comedy: Jimmy Fallon impersonates Jerry Seinfeld, John Travolta and Adam Sandler in his Saturday Night Live audition. He even introduces some original characters and gets the casting directors chuckling.
• Drama: Child actor Henry Thomas nails his audition to play Elliot in E.T. Listen to Spielberg’s praise after he finishes the scene!
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 6 Spooky Facts You Never Knew About the Moon
- Can a Missing Comma Really Get You Out of Paying a Parking Ticket?
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon