Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe
Lily's Crossing by Patricia Reilly
The Skeleton Crew by Stephen King
Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson
A History of Love by Nicole Krauss
The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All by Allan Gurganus
Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon
- Rare, Behind-the-Scenes Photos of the Beatles from ‘Help!’
- Stunningly Beautiful Photos You Won’t Believe Are Actually Seeds
- 12 Wise and Witty Groucho Marx Sayings That Basically Say It All