Best-selling author Jeffery Deaver (The Bone Collector and others) has come out with the latest thriller in his Kathryn Dance series, starring the talented California Bureau of Investigation agent who is expert at kinesics—the ability to interpret body language. In this installment, Dance flaunts her skills to help track down a stalker obsessed with a young Taylor-Swiftesque singer. But the suspect is likely deranged, making his physical tics more difficult to read as true.
Deaver throws in plenty of his trademark twists and turns, building to a dramatic conclusion. I’ve got to confess, though, in the back of my mind I kept thinking how great it would be to have lie-reading skills while raising my five teenagers.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time