It’s been a long road to Election Day (remember all of those GOP primary debates that began in the summer of 2011?), but the time has finally arrived for us to cast our ballots and hold our breath.
That Election Day is tomorrow hasn’t slowed the flow of stories and infographics. We’ve sorted through the polling predictions and last-ditch campaign announcements to find the coolest coverage you don’t want miss:
– 512 Paths to the White House: This nifty interactive feature from the New York Times allows curious voters to delve into the details of the candidates’ path to the White House, depending on how the voting unfolds.
– Electoral Map Challenge: Slate devised a challenging quiz that invites political junkies to guess the year for 12 electoral maps from presidential elections since 1860. True to the process, each correct answer is worth 45 electoral votes, and you must score 270 to be victorious.
– 2012 Election Season in two Minutes: For the most fun farewell to the election season, CNN has graciously recapped all the highlights—momentous announcements and the best gaffes—starting with the earliest stages of the GOP primaries. Though Romney’s “binders of women” remark is still fresh in our minds, it’s been a while since we’ve been reminded of Rick Perry’s “Oops” moment.
There will be an abundance of ways to keep up-to-date with real-time results tomorrow night, either via social media or on the web with sites like Politico, which will be hosting a live election map. Happy voting!
Photo credit: Public domain/Wikimedia Commons
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Edith Macefield Was Offered $1 Million to Leave Her Tiny House. This Is Why She Refused.
- Why Do Adult Siblings Stop Speaking? The Psychology Behind the Not-So-Rare Phenomenon
- 36 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 14 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About the Titanic