Remember how the Oxford American Dictionary deemed “GIF” its word of the year?
Well, Buzzfeed joined the Graphics Interchange Format craze by compiling “The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs Of All Time.” There are diving corgis, a trampolining bulldog, a dog with serious swag, puppies French kissing and more.
But don’t forget about the cats! Head over here for cat GIFs galore.
So how do you make an animated GIF? Gickr.com lets you upload pictures and creates one for you. Cinegram, an app that one of our editors recommended here also does the trick. If you’re really ambitious, this article gives step by step directions for creating GIFs using Photoshop.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Edith Macefield Was Offered $1 Million to Leave Her Tiny House. This Is Why She Refused.
- Why Do Adult Siblings Stop Speaking? The Psychology Behind the Not-So-Rare Phenomenon
- 36 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 14 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About the Titanic