Want to get away from it all for a few minutes? I mean, really away from it all, like 512 miles out in space? Then head over to Wired.com and check out this incredible slideshow of nighttime images of the earth taken by NASA’s Suomi NPP satellite.
The play of light and darkness renders familiar landmarks–the Mediterranean Sea, the coast of California–strange and enchanting. Floating around in space, it turns out, is the perfect lunchtime break. Click here for more about the Suomi NPP.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Edith Macefield Was Offered $1 Million to Leave Her Tiny House. This Is Why She Refused.
- Why Do Adult Siblings Stop Speaking? The Psychology Behind the Not-So-Rare Phenomenon
- 36 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 14 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About the Titanic