The Boy in His Winter by Norman Lock (Bellevue Literary Press)
The Thoughts and Happenings of Wilfred Price Purveyor of Superior Funerals by Wendy Jones (Europa Editions)
The Brunist Day of Wrath by Robert Coover (Dzanc Books)
Woke Up Lonely by Fiona Maazel (Graywolf Press)
Content continues below ad
Come Landfall by Roy Hoffman (University of Alabama Press)
The Cold Song by Linn Ullmann (Other Press)
Lesson Plans by Suzanne Greenberg (Prospect Park Books)
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time