Our Beautiful World and Universe, a Facebook “community page about Mother Nature,” never fails to delight with its gorgeous images of wildlife and natural beauty. I stumbled on the page a few months ago and have since been treated to extraordinary photos of everything from peacocks to pandas, deep sea life to polar ice caps, cute critters to awe inspiring vistas.
When I have a chance, I also like looking at the comments from all over the world—in English, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, you name it: proof that nature’s beauty is a great unifier.
Our Beautiful World and Universe’s posts are like a mini vacation, and they’re a welcome break from the political arguments, dopey apps, and “I just ate a piece of toast” updates from Facebook friends. Like, like, like.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time