Titanic's working title was....
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' working title was...
Incident on 57th Street
Return of the Jedi's working title was....
The Breakfast Club's working title was...
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial's working title was...
A Boy's Life
The Dark Knight Rises' working title was...
Snakes on a Plane's working title was...
Pacific Air Flight 121
The Avengers working title was...
Saturday Night Fever's working title was...
The Tribal Rites of Saturday Night
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon
- Rare, Behind-the-Scenes Photos of the Beatles from ‘Help!’
- Stunningly Beautiful Photos You Won’t Believe Are Actually Seeds
- 12 Wise and Witty Groucho Marx Sayings That Basically Say It All