President George H.W. is surprised on his 65th birthday, 1989
President Ford with photographers by the White House pool, 1975
President Johnson learns of a loss of lives in Vietnam, 1968
The Clintons and Gores on their way to the inaugural, 1993
Content continues below ad
President Truman snaps a winning shot, 1947
President Eisenhower gives his Stereo Realist Camera a try, 1954
The Reagans at Rancho del Cielo, 1976
President Roosevelt helps judge a photography contest, 1939
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time