Joyland by Stephen King
The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton Disclafani
The Son by Philipp Meyer
And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
Southern Cross the Dog by Bill Cheng
Freud's Mistress by Karen Mack and Jennifer Kaufman
The Yellow Birds by Kevin Powers
On Sal Mal Lane by Ru Freeman
Maya's Notebook by Isabelle Allende
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Can a Missing Comma Really Get You Out of Paying a Parking Ticket?
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon
- Rare, Behind-the-Scenes Photos of the Beatles from ‘Help!’