1. We trust people we know more than anyone famous.
2. We really trust doctors (especially if they're on TV).
3. We trust TV judges more than Supreme Court justices.
4. Tweeting does not earn trust.
5. If you're a pundit, make 'em laugh.
6. Legendary movie stars are trusted.
7. â¦ but the highest-paid movie stars are not.
8. We don't doubt do-gooders.
9. You can recover from mistakes, and we'll still trust you.
10. We have to perceive that you're genuine.
11. Winning a Nobel Prize helps!
12. Running a union does not help.
13. Even some politicians made our Top 100.
14. Funny people rule!
15. We count on steady business.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon
- Rare, Behind-the-Scenes Photos of the Beatles from ‘Help!’
- Stunningly Beautiful Photos You Won’t Believe Are Actually Seeds
- 12 Wise and Witty Groucho Marx Sayings That Basically Say It All