I first saw this crazy, artistic video on Gawker.com, where domino artist FlippyCat patiently recreates Vincent Van Gogh’s “Starry Night.” After he sets up several thousand multi-colored tiles freehand over a few time-lapsed hours (to you, it’s only three minutes), then boom! They all fall down. My favorite part? Watch for the 1:48 minute mark, when after most all the tiles fall, the artist tosses a chip in to get a stuck whorl to collapse. Gets me laughing every time. Also worth watching: the outtakes and alternate views at the end.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Edith Macefield Was Offered $1 Million to Leave Her Tiny House. This Is Why She Refused.
- Why Do Adult Siblings Stop Speaking? The Psychology Behind the Not-So-Rare Phenomenon
- 36 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 14 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About the Titanic