“We might sell more Kennedy and Reagan, but I get the most questions about Henry Clay, Walter Mondale, and Barry Goldwater,” said founder Christine Lusey. “People latch onto the semi-obscure political figures.”
Lusey has always been interested in politics, and started the company after a fruitless search for a Robert Kennedy campaign tee. She draws inspiration from campaign memorabilia (for example, the Students for Kennedy t-shirt was inspired by an old button) as well as original ideas.
So as the presidential election continues heating up to November, stay cool with the Bull Moose Party t-shirt: “A square deal all around.”
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time