“We might sell more Kennedy and Reagan, but I get the most questions about Henry Clay, Walter Mondale, and Barry Goldwater,” said founder Christine Lusey. “People latch onto the semi-obscure political figures.”
Lusey has always been interested in politics, and started the company after a fruitless search for a Robert Kennedy campaign tee. She draws inspiration from campaign memorabilia (for example, the Students for Kennedy t-shirt was inspired by an old button) as well as original ideas.
So as the presidential election continues heating up to November, stay cool with the Bull Moose Party t-shirt: “A square deal all around.”
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 13 Bizarre Facts About Dreams to Know Before You Go to Sleep Tonight
- From Knock Knock to Yo’ Mama: 7 Classic Jokes and Their Fascinating Origins
- People Say These 10 Words Aren’t Words, But They Actually Are
- 6 Spooky Facts You Never Knew About the Moon
- Can a Missing Comma Really Get You Out of Paying a Parking Ticket?