Not to state the obvious, but it has been a hot summer. In fact, weather experts at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration recently reported that the last 12 months have been the warmest since 1895, and more than 170 heat records were broken in the second half of June alone. If we all lived in South America, we could cool off by taking a collective dip in the world’s largest outdoor pool, this mile-long oasis in Chile (then again, if we all showed up, the scene might end up like this pool in China). In the meantime, here’s my suggestion for staying cool: sit back, set the fan to high, and enjoy these vintage shots of fun at the pool.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time