Inspired by everyday smells that triggered fond remembrances, two friends decided to start bottling that nostalgia, state by state. Samantha and Sacha, from New York and New Jersey respectively, drew from their experience in the cosmetics industry to start United Scents of America, a fragrance line boasting signature, unisex scents that capture the unique personalities of each of the 50 states.
United Scents currently offers five fragrances: New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, and Florida (Hawaii and Massachusetts are in the works). Sam and Sacha gladly accept recommendations from their Facebook or Twitter fans on which state they should mix up next. As a separate mission, both women hope United Scents will reinvigorate the spirit of American pride and encourage travel within the country.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 19 Facts About The Sound of Music That Just Might Blow Your Mind
- 10 Wise Quotes You Can Use to Stop an Argument In Its Tracks
- 8 Fascinating Facts about Twins
- 10 Teary-Eyed Poems on Love, Loss, and the Meaning of Life
- 8 Stunning National Geographic Photos to Remind You How Wondrous Our World Is
- 25 of the Most Memorable Movie Quotes of All Time