We asked our friends and family to snap a picture of their newspaper’s front page this morning. From coast to coast, here’s what the headlines proclaim. Tweet us your own front page for the collection!
The Clarion Ledger, Jackson, Mississippi
The Providence (Rhode Island) Journal
Las Vegas Review Journal
The Boise Idaho Statesman
New Haven (Connecticut) Register
The Columbus (Ohio) Dispatch
The Tampa Bay Times
New York Post
The New York Times
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- 6 Spooky Facts You Never Knew About the Moon
- Can a Missing Comma Really Get You Out of Paying a Parking Ticket?
- The Next Mass Shooters: Who They Are, and How We Will Stop Them
- 8 Jimmy Carter Quotes That Will Make You Proud to be American
- 10 Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About John Lennon