The White House may be beautifully decked for the holidays, but it’s left to the First Dog to decide whether the decor is up to sniff. The White House released a highly produced (and highly adorable) video of Bo, the First Family’s Portuguese water dog, quietly meandering the adorned rooms of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to the tune of Tchaikovsky’s “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.” The cutest part comes at the end when Bo pauses puzzled beside a stuffed version of himself.
Don’t worry, Bo, you’re still top dog.
Photo credit: Pete Souza/Wikimedia Commons
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.
More About Culture
What You’re Sharing
- Edith Macefield Was Offered $1 Million to Leave Her Tiny House. This Is Why She Refused.
- Why Do Adult Siblings Stop Speaking? The Psychology Behind the Not-So-Rare Phenomenon
- 36 Favorite Facts You’ve Always Believed That Are Actually False
- 14 Books You Really Should Have Read By Now
- 13 Things You Didn’t Know About the Titanic