CREATIVE ROMANTIC IDEAS
Looking for some fun ways to add romance to your relationship? Try these creative romance tips:
- Give your lover a dozen roses—with a creative twist. Give eleven red roses and one white rose. Attach a note that reads: "In every bunch there’s one who stands out—and you are that one."
- Get your partner a wristwatch. Inscribe it with: "I always have time for you."
- Attach a $100 bill or giftcard to a Victoria’s Secret catalog, along with a note to him saying, "You choose."
- Identify that one pivotal event that brought the two of you together. Celebrate that event every year.
- Practice even-day/odd-day romance: On even days it’s your turn to be romantic, and on odd days it’s your partner’s turn.
- Following a bubble bath you’ve prepared for her, wrap her in a towel that you’ve warmed up in the dryer.
- Write your partner a love letter or poem on one sheet of paper. Glue it to thin cardboard, cut it up into puzzle-shaped pieces, then mail all the pieces. Or, mail one puzzle piece per day!
- Remove all the paper strips (that say "Kisses" on them) from a couple hundred Hershey’s Kisses. Fill a jewelry box with them. Wrap ‘em up and present them to your partner. Write a certificate explaining that the slips are coupons redeemable for one kiss each.
- Doesn’t your partner deserve a trophy for being the "World’s Best Lover"? Trophy shops have a wealth of ideas waiting for you. Just think of the romantic possibilities of plaques, medals, ribbons, nameplates, certificates and banners. And they all can be personalized, engraved, lettered or monogrammed.
NEXT: Outrageous romantic ideas