Christmas isn’t the only holiday for which you can use ornaments! Hang this wicked witch ornament from your mantel, or in front of a window!
You Will Need
- Cardboard form or circle cut from thick cardboard
- Liquid beads (beads floating in a gel medium) or microbeads (very tiny plastic beads)
- Palette knife or plastic knife
- Orange or other bright-color paint for eyes
- White paint or white correction-fluid pen (optional)
- Orange glitter glue (optional)
What to Do
1. Photocopy the drawing of a witch, ghost, skull-and-crossbones, or any other Halloween image at a size that will fit your ornament. Cut it out. Glue it to the form.
2. If using liquid beads, apply them to the background. If using microbeads, coat the background area with tacky glue and pour microbeads onto the glue. Gently tap off excess beads after the glue has dried.
Some people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of a car with the cramped public exposure of an airplane.
I think my pilot was a little inexperienced. We were sitting on the runway, and he said, “OK, folks, we’re gonna be taking off in a just few—whoa! Here we go.”
“I can’t wait until your vacation is over.” —Everyone following you on Instagram
A man knocked on my door and asked for a donation toward the local swimming pool. So I gave him a glass of water.
Comedian Greg Davies
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.