Cut pockets into this steak and stuff it with fragrant herbs.
- prep 15 min cook 35 min
- serves 6-8
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, (2 -2 1/2 lbs. and about 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves, coarsley chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or pinch dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
How to make it 50 minutes
Editor’s Note: Steak can also be baked, uncovered, at 400°F for 45 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness.