- 5 medium size cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 oz. Wishbone Italian Dressing
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 pounds of butter
- 12 oz. hot sauce (plus Tabasco to your liking if you want really hot wings)
- 1/2 pound fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 fresh lemons
- 30 medium-size chicken wings
How to make it
Deep fry the chicken wings until crispy. Remove from fryer and place wings in a large bowl.
Heat a small saucepan and add the Italian dressing. Add and sauté the crushed garlic, then mix in the Worcestershire sauce. Next, add the butter until completely melted. Now add the hot sauce and mix well until heated. Finally, add the fresh grated parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
Slice the lemons in quarters and squeeze juice onto the cooked wings.
Pour the sauce over the wings in bowl and toss until the wings are completely covered with sauce.
Serve wings with carrots, celery, and blue cheese dressing. Yield 30 wings.
Also, see Fraioli’s picks for 10 Best Food Festival Recipes From Around America.