- 1 loaf (1 lb.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1/4 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it
Spread dough on ungreased 12-inch pizza pan. Prick dough with a fork. Brush with egg white. Bake at 400°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
In large skillet, sauté chicken, onion, yellow pepper, and lemon-pepper in oil until chicken is no longer pink; drain.
Spread pesto over crust. Top with chicken mixture, tomatoes, and cheese. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings ($1.17 per serving).
Nutritional Information(per serving)
- Calories: 376
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 618mg
- Carbs: 40g
- Protein: 22g
- Fiber: 4g