Toss, drizzle, and shake on these delicious additions to your microwave popcorn. Healthy snacks and lighter desserts never tasted so good.
Nearly Calorie Free Popcorn
1. Shake on Frank’s Red Hot or Tabasco sauce
2. Dusting of parmesan cheese
3. Red pepper flakes
4. Taco seasoning
5. Garlic and rosemary
6. Dill and lemon zest
7. Garlic Gold
8. Mist with coconut oil
9. Soy sauce and water chestnuts
10. Squeeze some lime and a dash of cumin
11. Dip in spicy mustard
14. Red wine vinegar and sea salt
15. Italian or ranch dressing seasoning
Gourmet Popcorn Treats
16. Crispy bacon and a touch of the drippings
17. Truffle oil
18. Melted mozzarella and chopped basil
19. Shredded white cheddar
20. Greek-ed out: Crumbled feta and chopped kalamata olives
21. BBQ sauce
22. Drizzle of pesto
23. Toasted pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries
Healthy Dessert Alternatives With Popcorn
25. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate
26. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate and peanut butter
27. Cinnamon and sugar
29. Drizzle on caramel and toss with roasted peanuts
30. S’mores mix: marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed graham cracker
31. Coconut flakes and teaspoon of vanilla extract
32. Maple syrup
33. Dried cranberries, golden raisins, and banana chips
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.