Having a sharp, well-balanced knife for fast food preparation — and caring for it properly — can make the difference between experiencing the joy of cooking and wallowing in kitchen frustration. Here are 7 tips on how to keep your kitchen knives sharp.
1. Never put your knives in the dishwasher or even leave them soaking in dishwater.
2. Instead, wash your knives by hand and dry well afterward.
3. Never use your knives to pry something open.
4. Sharpen the blade on a sharpening steel before each use.
5. Cut on a wood or plastic board, never a stone one.
6. Wipe the blade clean after each use.
7. Store knives in a wood block holder to keep them safe from nicks.
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.