1. The grilled cheese bar at Artisanal in New York City
2. The Cheese Truck, an offshoot of Caseus, a New Haven, Connecticut, cheese shop
3. The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, San Francisco
4. Chedd’s Gourmet Grilled Cheese, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5. Hammontree’s Take Home Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Fayetteville, Arkansas
6. Café Muse, Royal Oak, Michigan
7. The Parker Pie Company, West Glover, Vermont
8. Don & Millie’s, Omaha, Nebraska
9. The Cheese Factory Restaurant, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
10. The Grilled Cheese Grill, Portland, Oregon
Sources: Grilled Cheese, Please!; Every Day with Rachael Ray; New York Times
Just found the worst page in the entire dictionary. What I saw was disgraceful, disgusting, dishonest, and disingenuous.
Client: We need you to log in to the YouTube and make all our company videos viral.
My cat just walked up to the paper shredder and said, “Teach me everything you know.”
“Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.” —Alcohol
@yoyoha (Josh Hara)
My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Q: What do you call an Amish guy with his hand in a horse’s mouth?
A: A mechanic.