This delightful casserole couldn’t be easier to prepare with cooked chicken, frozen green beans and convenient pantry items.
- prep 15 min cook 25 min
- serves 6-8
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-3/4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken and broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 2/3 cup french-fried onions
How to make it 40 minutes
To use frozen casserole: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350°F for 60-65 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and sprinkle with french-fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.