Start these in the microwave and finish on the grill to achieve a crispy, delicious skin.
- prep 30 min cook 25 min
- serves 2-4
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 large sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing or Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.